I love shimmer and glimmer and I love the Holidays! This Super Shimmery Holiday Joy Card covers all of those things and comes together very quickly!
- Cut Basic Black Card Stock 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ and score at 4-1/4″
- Cut a piece of Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper 4″ x 5-1/4″.
- Place “Joy” from the Wonderful Wreath Framelits Thinlits Dies on the Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper and onto a Precision Base Plate and run it through the Big Shot.
- Pop out the word “Joy” (Save it for another project.) and flip the post card over. Place Mini Glue Dots on the back around the word.
- Cut a piece of Black Glimmer Paper to approximately 3″ x 2-1/4″ and place over the word so that the Black Glimmer will show through the front of the card.
- Wrap Black Ribbon around the post card and secure behind with Glue Dots.
- Tie a Double Bow using the “How to Tie a Double Bow using your Fingers Technique.” (You can see a How To Video HERE.) Attach to the bow using Glue Dots.
- Adhere the post card to the black folded card using Score Tape.
- Adhere a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Whisper White Card Stock to the inside of the card.