The snow and ice just do not want to stop! Yikes! The good thing is that I’m snowed in and stamping all day! You’ll be seeing some of the projects later this week. This first card incorporates a few different challenges to create a Valentine Card. This is my version of Clean and Simple – not exactly Clean and Simple – but not Distressed at all!
- SU! Real Red Card Stock cut 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored and folded at 4-1/4″.
- Whisper White Card Stock 4″ x 5-1/4″, embossed with the Happy Heart Embossing Folder.
- A 2-3/8″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Stacked with Love Designer Series Paper layered onto a 2-1/4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Stacked with Love Designer Series Paper (different pattern) and attached to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The large tag from the Chalk Talk Stamp Set was stamped in Black Archival Ink onto Whisper White Card Stock. It was then die cut using the coordinating Chalk Talk Framelits and layered onto the card front.
- The same stamp was inked in Black Archival Ink again and then stamped onto Pink Pirouette Card Stock. The word “Something” along with the banner was cut out and adhered over the matching word using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Whisper White Seam Binding was adhered across the front of the embossed post card and secured behind with Glue Dots.
- Another piece of Whisper White Seam Binding was used to tie a Double Bow using the “How to Tie a Double Bow using your Fingers Technique” – You can see a VIDEO HERE.
- Two banners were cut from two different patterns of Stacked with Love Designer Series Paper. The edges were banner cut using a 1″ Square Punch. They were adhered to the lower left edge of the card front.
- A Heart Punch was used to punch out two hearts – one in Real Red Card Stock and one in Pink Pirouette Card Stock. They were both embossed using the Fancy Fan Embossing Folder and the Big Shot. They were attached to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The card was finished off with small Rhinestone Basic Jewels in the four corners of the “tag” and Vanilla Smooch Spritz Spray over the entire card front.
Simon Says Stamp – Wednesday – Anything Goes
Craft Hoarder’s Anonymous – Choose Your Challenge (Ink/Spray Mist, Seam Binding, Punching/Scoring, Embossing, Bling)
Simon Says Stamp – Monday – “H” (Hearts)
Mojo383 – Sketch