Today, I’m jumping in on Day # 3 of the Add a Little Dazzle and Avery Elle Blog Hop!
It’s time for Day 3 of the Add a Little Dazzle and Avery Elle Blog Hop! Both design teams have come together to bring you an exciting week of inspiration using Avery Elle Stamps and Dies with Add a Little Dazzle Craft Metal Sheets. We have a mixture of projects so get ready for an amazing line up.
So after you check out this post and leave a comment, make sure to visit Add a Little Dazzle for the rest of the blog hop and for a chance to win a prize pack. If you’d like Exclusive Samples to your Inbox, Click here to Subscribe to my Mailing List.
- Perfect Peacock Metal Sheet die cut using Avery Elle’s Simply Tags Everyday Dies. It was then embossed with an Embossing Folder and the Big Shot.
- The Tag Reinforcer was die cut from a piece of Wondrous White Craft Metal and attached to the tag with Liquid Glue.
- “For You” from the Itty Bitty Banners Stamp Set was stamped in Smoky Slate Ink and embossed with Sterling Silver Embossing Powder and a Heat Tool. It was then die cut using Bitty Banner Framelits and attached to the tag using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Winter Blend 5mm and 6mm Sequins were attached to the tag using 2 Way Glue.
- A 1/8″ Silver Ribbon was pulled through the hole in the tag.
Avery Elle and Add a Little Dazzle Blog Hop Special!
In addition to receiving Craft Metal Sheets in your order, you will receive theHomemade Gift Ideas and Holiday Spa Recipes CD filled with exclusive gift ideas and recipes for your Holiday Spa Gift Giving needs. Stay tuned, during the blog hop you will receive one AMAZING spa recipe for FREE.
Order your Avery Elle Blog Hop Pack today and receive EXCLUSIVE PDF TUTORIALS using Avery Elle Products and Add a Little Dazzle Craft Metal Sheets. This offer is ONLY available this week. Order your Avery Elle Blog Hop Pack today!
Dazzling Diva Challenge #45 – Tags or Gift Packaging (Inspirational Photo Below)