Tomorrow is St. Patrick’s Day! I already received Irish Soda Bread from my friend Carol – and it was her best ever! Tomorrow, I will be bringing Green Biscotti to the nurses who take care of my friend. I hope you enjoy your day! This is a simple Lucky St. Patrick’s Day Card you can create for just about anyone!
- Cut SU! Garden Green Cardstock 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ and score and fold at 4-1/4″.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White Cardstock 4″ x 5-1/4″ and emboss using the Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder and the Big Shot.
- Cut a piece of Garden Green Cardstock 2-1/4″ x 5-1/4″ and emboss using the ZigZag Embossing Folder and attach to the White post card.
- Attach a piece of Gold Satin Ribbon across the seam of the card stocks and secure behind with Glue Dots. Attach a Gold Satin knotted bow to the Ribbon with Glue Dots.
- Stamp “Lucky” in Garden Green Ink onto 2-1/8″ x 2-1/8″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock and emboss with Clear Embossing Powder and a Heat Tool.
- Attach to a 2-1/4″ x 2-1/4″ piece of Garden Green Cardstock and layer onto a 2-3/8″ x 2-3/8″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Adhere to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Embellish the center of the Shamrock with a small Rhinestone.
- Add 3 Rhinestones to the lower right side of the card front.
- Attach a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock to the inside of the card.
Crazy4Challenges – Bling
Sister Act Card Challenge – #97 – Anything Goes