Simple doesn’t necessarily have to be “Clean and Simple.” I tried – really, I did – but I had to sponge over the embossing because it wanted to be noticed. 😉
- The base card is SU! Whisper White card stock 4-1/4″ x 11″ – Scored and folded at 5-1/2″.
- The next layer is 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ SU! Night of Navy card stock embossed with TH Airmail Embossing Folder and the Big Shot.
- The Whisper White layer was embossed with the same Embossing Folder and then a Sponge Dauber with Night of Navy Ink was gently swiped over just the raised portions of the embossing.
- A 2-1/8″ x 3-3/4″ piece of Night of Navy card stock was layered onto a 3-7/8″ x 2-1/4″ piece of Silver Craft Metal.
- Two strips of Whisper White card stock embossed with a TH Checkerboard Embossing Folder were adhered to the Night of Navy card stock piece. Night of Navy Ink was sponged over the embossing in the same way.
- A 1/8″ Silver Ribbon was attached to the front of the small piece and adhered behind with Glue Dots.
- A Silver Button was adhered over the ribbon with Glue Dots. A small bow was adhered to the center of the button with Glue Dots.
- “Thinking of You” was cut from a Simon Says Stamp Steel Ruled Die from Silver Craft Metal and adhered to the card front with Crystal Effects.
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels were used to dot both of the “i” letters in the word “thinking.
- “Blue Patina Perfect Pearls Glimmer Mist was sprayed over the entire card front.
Simon Says Stamp – Monday – Simon Says Stamp Stamptember – (“Thinking of You”)
Sweet Stamps Challenge – Embossing