Add a Little Dazzle/Altenew Blog Hop
I’m excited to be part of the Add A Little Dazzle and Altenew Blog Hop today! I have THREE Projects for you plus a cool discounted package from AALD and a chance to WIN some goodies! Check out all the cool blogs (links below) featuring new projects. Click here to subscribe to my mailing list
The Altenew Thoughts & Reminders Stamp Set has so many great sayings! I did a Graffiti Card and Art Journal Page but some of the words are perfect all by themselves! “Believe” is one of my favorite holiday concepts so I used it to create this Snowflake Card using an Ocean Blue Craft Metal Sheet.
- The base card is Shimmer White Cardstock – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ – scored and folded at 4 1/4″.
- The Ocean Blue Craft Metal Sheet was cut at 4″ x 5 1/4″ and adhered to the card stock with Score-Tape.
- SU! Snowflake Framelits were used to cut the White Shimmer Paper and Ocean Blue Craft Metal. They were layered on top of each other using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A Snowflake Charm was adhered to the center of the Snowflake using Glue Dots.
- An Embossing Buddy was rubbed over the bottom right corner of the Ocean Blue Craft Metal.
- “Believe” was stamped in White Craft Ink and embossed with White Embossing Powder and a Heat Tool.
- Water based Markers – SU! Lost Lagoon and Melon Mambo – were used to color the words in various stamps from the Thoughts & Reminders Stamp Set and stamped onto Whisper White Cardstock.
- The White Cardstock was layered on a Lost Lagoon Card 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ – Scored and folded at 4 1/4″.
- AALD Craft Metal Sheets and Framelits were used to create Sequins which were them applied to the card using Glue Dots.
- Tags were created using TH Tag Framelits to cut the Tags.
- They were then embossed using TH Latticework Texture Fade, a No More Shims Pad and the Big Shot.
- A piece of Baby Blue Metal Sheet was cut using the TH Tag Framelits and embossed.
- “Be Yourself…” was stamped in Lost Lagoon Ink onto a piece of Whisper White Cardstock.
- It was then cut and attached to the Tag.
- The Framelits were used to cut a Reinforcer from a Pucker Me Pink Craft Metal Sheet.
- Crinkle Ribbon was dyed using Distress Stains and attached to the Tag.
- The Pucker Me Pink Tag was created in the same way.
- The Art Journal Pages were created by attaching TH Tissue Tape to the pages.
- Various Stamps from the Thoughts & Reminders Stamp Set were stamped onto the pages.
- Pearlescent Embossing Paste was applied through the TH Lattice Stencil onto the pages and allowed to dry.
- Craft Metal Sheet Sequins were attached to the pages using Glue Dots.
- The Pucker Me Pink Tag was attached to the Page using Foam Tape.
Be sure to visit each of the designers on this blog hop!
Cathy Parlitsis – (You are Here)
You must leave a comment on all blogs for a chance to win 1 of 2 prize packs from both companies!
You have until Friday, August 16th midnight to enter. The winners will be announced on both company blogs.
Special Bundle Pack!!!
Are you excited and want to try out Add a Little Dazzle Craft Metal Sheets? Order our Ultimate Sampler Pack today and receive 3 EXCLUSIVE PDF TUTORIALS immediately. Order your Metal Sheets today! Limited Time Offer will end soon.
Today is your last day to get this Bundle Pack that includes 3 EXLCUSIVE PDF TUTORIALS!