Yesterday, we had some fun with bright colors and Graffiti Stamping for the Add A Little Dazzle and Altenew Blog Hop. (See that post HERE). Today, I thought it would be fun to see the same stamp used in an Elegant Way. The Dark Chocolate Craft Metal is my absolute favorite. It looks almost black and has a matte finish. It’s really just delicious! Brushed Bronze looks yummy with it – (Antique Copper too!). Click here to subscribe to my mailing list for exclusive samples.
- The Card Base is SU! Basic Black Cardstock 5-1/2″ x 11″ – Scored and folded at 5-1/2″.
- Dark Chocolate Craft Metal Sheet – 5-3/8″ x 5-3/8″ passed through the Big Shot with the Crusade Background Stencil using the No More Shims Pad.
- A 4-1/2″ x 4-1/2″ piece of Brushed Bronze Craft Metal was embossed using the Damask Background Stencil and the No More Shims Pad.
- A piece of Black Satin Ribbon was tied around the metal and secured in the back using Glue Dots.
- A Double Bow Was Tied using the Black Satin Ribbon (See How To Tie a Double Bow Using Your Fingers Video HERE.) Attach to the Ribbon using Glue Dots.
- The “Live Every Day” Sentiment from the Altenew Thoughts and Reminders Stamp Set was stamped in SU! Early Espresso Ink onto a 1-7/8″ x 2-3/8″ piece of SU! Very Vanilla Cardstock and embossed using Clear Embossing Powder.
- The sentiment was layered onto a 2-1/8″ x 2-5/8″ piece of Brushed Bronze Craft Metal embossed with the Damask Background Stencil.
- That piece was layered onto a 2-3/8″ x 2-7/8″ piece of Dark Chocolate Craft Metal that was embossed with the Crusade Background Stencil. It was adhered to the card using Score-Tape.
- The darkest SU! Crumbcake Blendabilities Marker was used to color a Pearl Basic Jewel.
Special Bundle Pack!!!
Are you excited and want to try out Add a Little Dazzle Craft Metal Sheets? Order our Ultimate Sampler Pack today and receive 3 EXCLUSIVE PDF TUTORIALS immediately. Order your Metal Sheets today! Limited Time Offer will end soon.
Today is your last day to get this Bundle Pack that includes 3 EXLCUSIVE PDF TUTORIALS!
Inspiration Emporium – Everything Goes
Eclectic Paperie – Embossing
Dazzling Diva Challenge – #38 (Inspirational Photo Below) – Anything Goes