March is a busy Birthday Month for me! That means you’ll be seeing a lot of Birthday Cards on my Blog in the coming weeks. 😉 Some of you have asked what I do with all the cards I create. I craft just about every day and believe it or not, I mail out most of the cards I make! Sometimes I hoard them and sometimes I package a few of them together as a gift for a friend.
Today’s Card was created for my niece. She’s been such a gift to our family! She makes my nephew happy (always a good thing!) And she has blessed us with the most beautiful twin boys! Since I don’t have Grandchildren of my own yet, I just obsess on them! LOL!
I Design for Add A Little Dazzle Craft Metal and today is the Dazzling Diva Challenge. For this card, Pucker Me Pink Craft Metal was die cut using PoppyStamps Happy Birthday Background Die. I love backgrounds and have been looking at these types of dies for a long time. I love the simplicity of the card – It really only has a couple of elements yet it makes quite a statement!
- The base card is Shimmery White Cardstock cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ and then scored at 4-1/4″.
- A 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ piece of Pucker Me Pink Craft Metal was Die Cut using the Happy Birthday Background Die and adhered to a 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ piece of Shimmery White Cardstock.
- a 1/8″ Silver Ribbon was attached to the front of the project and secured behind with Glue Dots.
- The “post card” was attached to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals to make it pop up a little.
- The Paper Flower was attached to the intersecting ribbon with Glue Dots.
- A Wink of Stella Pen (Love it!) was added to the negative space of all the letters.
You can play along at the Dazzling Diva Challenge HERE.
Simon Says Stamp – Wednesday – Special Lady/Girly
The Shabby Tea Room – Pop of Pink
Dazzling Diva Challenge #65 – Inspirational Photo Below