It’s Birthday Time in our house! We have lots of family and friends having Birthdays this month so I’ve been busy creating cards for them. Today’s card is for my uncle so it’s a Masculine Happy Birthday Card using Gold, Gold and Gold!
- The base card is Whisper White Cardstock cut 4-1/4″ x 11″ – Scored and folded at 5-1/2″.
- Adhere a piece of Gold Soiree Specialty Designer Series Paper to a 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock and adhere to the card front.
- Use a piece of Gold Foil Sheet to cut a Circle using the Circle Collection Framelits (#6) and adhere it to the DSP.
- Put a strip of Gold Fancy Designer Vellum across the front of the card.
- Use the Starburst Framelits (#3) to cut a piece of Gold Fancy Designer Vellum and attach it to the card front.
- Cut the word “happy” from a Gold Foil Sheet using the Hello You Thinlits Dies and adhere to the Vellum strip with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Attach a large Gold Button to the bottom of the card and two small Gold Buttons to the top of the card using Glue Dots.
- Stamp “birthday” from the Happy Birthday Stamp in SU!’s And Many More Stamp Set using Versamark Ink and emboss it with Gold Embossing Powder and a Heat Tool.
- Cut it out using Bitty Banners Framelits and attach to the card front and trim the right edge so that it’s flush with the card.
Clean and Simple Cards can take no time at all to create! Consider cutting a few extra circles and words so you’ll be ready for your next card – or, better yet, create a couple of the same cards so you always have them on hand for any occasion.
Thanks for visiting! I’m truly grateful that you chose to spend a part of your day with me! All Supplies are Stampin’ Up! – They’re hyperlinked for your convenience. Just click to order! 🙂 Click Here if you’d like to Join My Mailing List.
Simon Says Stamp – Monday – B is for…