I don’t know about you, but I feel like the Holidays are zooming right up – front and center – and I’m totally unprepared! The leaves are still falling but the temperature is dropping as a reminder that Winter is right around the corner. Today’s Holiday Card uses SU!’s All Is Calm Specialty Designer Series Paper and TH’s Snowflake Framelits to create a 2-Minute Sparkler that is just blingy enough to make your friends smile. When I’m creating, I always try to keep in mind what the recipient will be feeling the moment they open the envelope and see the card for the first time. I still love to get mail and the instant I see the card is such a surprise. Then, I love pouring over the details to see exactly how it was created.
- Lost Lagoon Cardstock 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ – Scored and folded at 4-1/4″
- Whisper White Cardstock 5-3/8″ x 4-1/8″
- All Is Calm Specialty Designer Series Paper 5-1/4 x 4″
- 2 Patterns from All Is Calm DSP – The first is 2-7/8″ x 3-7/8″ adhered to a Lost Lagoon Cardstock piece cut to 3″ x 4″. The second is 2-7/8″ x 2-7/8″ layered onto a Lost Lagoon Cardstock piece cut to 3″ x 3″.
- 1/8″ Silver Ribbon is wrapped around the Whisper White piece and secured in back with Glue Dots.
- The Snowflake was cut from a piece of Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper using TH’s Paper Snowflakes Framelits. The Snowflake was adhered to the card front with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
- The word “Joy” was cut from AALD Wondrous White Craft Metal using the Wondrous Wreath Framelits. Backing Paste was applied to the back of the word before it was glued to the card front.
- A 5-1/4 x 4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock was adhered to the inside of the card.