Before I get to today’s card, I just want to thank you for all of your wonderful comments. I always check them when I wake up and I’m having my coffee. It’s such a great way to start the day! You just don’t realize what a positive impact they have! So…thank you! 😀
Today’s card uses Patterned Paper and an Embossing Folder. Probably two of the best time-savers in Card Making! The only thing that is stamped on the whole card is the sentiment so you can put it together very quickly!
- Base Card is 4 1/4″ x 11″ – Scored and folded at 5 1/2″
- Next layer is 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ SU! Very Vanilla Cardstock passed through the Big Shot in the Arrows Embossing Folder.
- Layers are Flashback Designer Series Paper: 1 5/8″ x 5 1/8″ layered onto 1 3/4″ x 5 1/4″ Basic Black Cardstock and 1 7/8″ x 3 5/8″ DSP layered onto 2″ x 3 3/4″ Basic Black Cardstock.
- The focal point is a piece of Flashback DSP cut with the #5 Circle Framelit layered onto a piece of Basic Black Cardstock cut with the #6 Circle Framelit. They were all attached to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- “Just Because” from the “And Many More” Stamp Set was stamped in Black Archival Ink onto Very Vanilla Cardstock and punched with the Decorative Label Punch and attached behind the circle using SNAIL Adhesive.
- A Rhinestone Basic Jewel was attached to one of the camera lenses.
- The card was finished with a Real Red 1/4″ Cotton Ribbon.
This is a perfect card to “mass produce.” You could pre-cut all of the strips from the 12″ x 12″ Flashback Designer Series Paper. There are lots of patterns to mix and match!
TTCRD – Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge – Anything Goes
Crafty Girls – Anything Goes