It seems so funny to be doing Christmas Cards in July! But that is exactly what’s happening at the Dazzling Divas Design Challenge. (See Inspirational Photo Below) The Card uses Scarlet Red Craft Metal, Garland Green Craft Metal and SU!’s Lovely As A Tree Stamp Set.
- The base card is is SU! Whisper White Cardstock 4 1/4″ x 11″ – Scored and folded at 5 1/2″
- The Garland Green Craft Metal is layered onto a 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock.
- The Christmas Tree from SU!’s Lovely As A Tree Stamp Set was stamped onto the Scarlet Red Craft Metal with White Craft Ink and embossed with Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder and a Heat Tool. It was then layered onto a piece of Whisper White Cardstock and attached to the Garland Green Craft Metal piece.
- A piece of 1/8″ Silver Ribbon was adhered to the card front with Glue Dots.
- “Very Merry” from the And Many More Stamp Set was stamped in Versamark Ink and embossed with Silver Embossing Powder. It was then punched using the Modern Label Punch. Another one was punched from a piece of Scarlet Red Craft Metal, cut in half and reassembled behind the sentiment. It was then attached to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Add A Little Dazzle has a limited time Bonus Offer of a “Week 2 Craft Metal Sheet Package.” This package includes 6 sheets of Scarlet Red Craft Metal Sheets and 6 sheets of Garland Green Craft Metal Sheets!
In addition, you will also receive PDF Tutorials that will inspire you with more Christmas Ideas. As soon as you place your order, you will have Instant Access. Place your craft metal sheet order HERE to receive your card making tutorials.
Love metal? I’ll have a cool Video up on Monday so remember to check back! 😀
Shopping Your Stash – Christmas with 1 year old product (Lovely As A Tree – 10 yrs old!)
Jingle Belles Stash – Christmas with 1 year old product (Lovely As A Tree – 10 yrs old!)
Dazzling Divas Design Challenge – Christmas