The Dazzling Diva Design Challenge this week is to create a project using Craft Metal Sheets in Fall Colors.(Inspirational Photo is below.) I wanted to create a Clean and Simple Fall Card so I stuck to Geometrics/Triangles.
- The base card is SU! Whisper White Cardstock 4 1/4″ x 11″ – scored and folded at 5 1/2″.
- The next layer is 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ Whisper White Cardstock which was passed through the Big Shot in the SU! Triangle Embossing Folder.
- The Triangle Punch was used to cut 8 triangles – two of each in Dark Chocolate, Brushed Bronze, Gold, and Copper Craft Metal Sheets.
- The triangles were then embossed using the SU! Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Folder and then adhered to the project with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two thin strips of Copper Craft Metal were adhered to the card front using Score Tape.
- “hello, FALL!” from the SU! For All Things Stamp Set was stamped in Early Espresso Ink onto Whisper White Cardstock and cut out using SU! Bitty Banner Framelits and the Big Shot.
- A piece of Dark Chocolate Craft Metal was cut with Bitty Banner Framelits and then cut in two and reassembled behind the greeting as a border. The whole greeting was then attached to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I hope you can see how rich the Craft Metal looks on the card! The fall colors are awesome but the Craft Metal Sheets come in colors too!
Dazzling Diva Challenge #44 – Fall Colors