It’s no secret that I love coffee! I know I’m not alone! In fact, there’s an entire Bloghop dedicated to Coffee Lovers! If you’re visiting from the Coffee Lover’s Bloghop, WELCOME! You might know that I’m a double sponsor of the hop. One Winner will receive a Goodie Basket from my Stampin’ Up! Store and another will receive an Online Paper Crafting Class from StampAcademy.com – So sit back, drink a cup of coffee and hop to your heart’s content!
As I was getting ready to download my photos, I started looking around my kitchen and realized there are SO many “Coffee” Accessories so I took a few pics to share. This is the corner cabinet in my kitchen. A lovely woman designed the corner cabinet and created it with Stained Glass. I love, love, love it! On top of my cabinets, all around my kitchen, I have various coffee related boxes, plates, cups, candles, etc.
It’s crazy! I bounce from clean and simple to grunge almost daily. In fact, I did both for today but I thought I’d start out with a Clean and Simple Card using my new Technique Tuesday Stamp and My Boyfriend, Tim’s coffee embossing folder. I struggled to keep it simple and I think it definitely qualifies as a CAS Card!
- Cut a piece of Chocolate Chip Card Stock to 4 1/4″ x 11″ and score and fold at 5 1/2″.
- Emboss a 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ piece of SU! Whisper White Card Stock using TH’s On The Go Embossing Folder and the Big Shot.
- Wrap a piece of Whisper White Seam Binding around the white card stock and secure it behind with Glue Dots.
- Tie a Double Bow (See a VIDEO HERE on How To Tie a Double Bow Using Your Fingers).
- Adhere the bow to the ribbon using Glue Dots.
- Stamp “Take A” from Technique Tuesday’s Coffee Break Stamp Set in Chocolate Chip Ink and cut using SU!’s Bitty Banner Framelits. Trim the left edge.
- Use a scrap from TH’s Stencil cardboard piece to cut out another banner and adhere the words to the banner. Attach to card front.
- Stamp the “Coffee Break” Stamp onto a piece of Whisper White Card Stock using Walnut Stain Distress Ink. Color the Coffee Cup and smoke.
- Punch out using a 1 3/4″ Circle Punch.
- Use a Circle Framelit to cut out a scrap from TH’s Stencil Cardboard piece and layer behind the coffee break circle using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere to the card from with more Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Emboss a coffee bean from the stamp set in Chocolate Chip Ink. Cut out and attach to card front using another foam dimensional.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Here’s a little preview of this weekend’s blog post. Come back and I’ll show you how this grungy journal page was created and finished! Click HERE to join my mailing list. 🙂