It was almost 60 degrees in NY yesterday and now we are expecting quite a bit of snow! Kinda crazy! Today’s Card for the Dazzling Diva Challenge (see Inspirational Photo Below) uses Baby Blue Craft Metal and a Snowflake Stencil with Irridescent Embossing Paste and Dazzling Diamonds Glitter.
- Neena White Cardstock cut 5-1/4 x 10-1/2″ – Scored and Folded at 5-1/4″
- AALD Baby Blue Craft Metal Sheet cut 5″ x 5″. Use Painter’s Tape to secure the Jumbo Size Snowflakes Background Stainless Steel Stencil over the Baby Blue Craft Metal and apply Pearlescent Embossing Paste through the Stencil. Remove and wash the paste off of the stencil immediately. Sprinkle Dazzling Diamonds Glitter over the paste while it is still wet. Allow to dry.
- Use “JOY” from the Wonderful Wreath Framelits Dies to cut the word from Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper. Adhere to the front of the Craft Metal once the Embossing Paste has fully dried.
- Wrap a Whisper White 5/8″ Satin Ribbon across the front of the Craft Metal and secure behind with Glue Dots. Adhere a White Satin Bow on top of the Ribbon using Glue Dots.
- Cut 2 pieces of Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper 2″ x 2″. Slice each square into a diagonal and adhere to the 4 corners of the card front.
- Attach the Craft Metal piece to the card using Scor-Tape or Sticky Strip.
Thanks for stopping by today! You still have time to sign up for the remainder of the 12 Weeks of Christmas Projects! Also, check back for my BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL! Shhh….Don’t tell anyone but…there will be an ADDITIONAL BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL EXCLUSIVELY FOR MY EMAIL SUBSCRIBERS! Sign up Today!
Simon Says Stamp – Wednesday – Anything Goes
Inspiration Emporium – Happy Holidays
Dazzling Diva Challenge #53 (Inspirational Photo)