I love this Subway Embossing Folder! Maybe because I live in New York and the names of these places bring up memories – I don’t know but I just love it! I love Craft Metal Too and Distress and Idea-ology Charms too so they’re all on here! This is a great Masculine Card – no ribbons or bows – just yummy grunge.
- SU! Basic Black Cardstock 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ – Scored and folded at 4-1/4″.
- Smush Black Soot and Peacock Feathers Distress Inks along with White Picket Fence Distress Stain onto a Craft Sheet and spritz with water.
- Drag a 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ piece of Manila Cardstock through the inks and heat set. Continue to do that until you achieve the desired result.
- Smush Brushed Pewter Distress Stain onto the Craft Sheet and touch the card stock to the Brushed Pewter Distress Stain and heat set.
- Put a piece of Black Diamond Craft Metal into the TH Subway Embossing Folder and pass through the Big Shot.
- Remove it from the Embossing Folder and Sand just the raised Embossed letters. Use a Swiffer Sheet to clean the dust from the Craft Metal.
- Use your finger to apply Turquoise Inka Gold to the raised Embossed portions of the Craft Metal.
- Adhere the Craft Metal to a piece of Basic Black Cardstock and then attach it to the card.
- Adhere Idea-Ology Charms to the card front with Glue Dots.
- Adhere a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock to the inside of the card.
You still have time to sign up for the remainder of the 12 Weeks of Christmas Projects! Also, check back for my BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL! Shhh….Don’t tell anyone but…there will be an ADDITIONAL BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL EXCLUSIVELY FOR MY EMAIL SUBSCRIBERS! Sign up Today!
613 Avenue Create – Anything Goes with Optional Subway Art