Thanksgiving is my FAVORITE Holiday! It has all the great things about a holiday without the added craziness of shopping. I host 25 of my family members for Thanksgiving and, although it’s a little crazy, I look forward to it all year! The fall makes me happy too! So, I incorporated the craziness for the background, the “Give Thanks for all Things” sentiment and the bling of the pinecone into this Thankful Card. Please know how thankful I am for all of you! It is for you and because of you that I do this every day. Your comments are truly heartwarming to me! I know the internet is a huge place and you can spend your time with anyone so I am always honored that you choose to visit my blog! Thank you! 😀
- SU! Very Vanilla Cardstock cut 5-1/2″ x 7″ – Scored and folded at 3-1/2″
- Cajun Craze Cardstock 5-3/8″ x 3-3/8″ attached to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Very Vanilla Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 3-1/4″ stamped with various stamps from the Gorgeous Grunge Stamp Set in Crushed Curry Ink, Cajun Craze Ink, Blackberry Bliss Ink and Mossy Meadow Ink.
- The diagonal strip is Blackberry Bliss Cardstock 4″ x 1-7/8″ with a strip of Color Me Autumn Designer Series Paper 1-3/4″ x 4″. The edges were cut after the strip was adhered to the card front.
- A 1-5/8″ x 3″ mat of Cajun Craze Cardstock was used to frame another pattern from the Color Me Autumn Designer Series Paper – cut 1-1/2″ x 2-7/8″. The edges were stamped with leaves from the For All Things Stamp Set in Cajun Craze Ink and attached to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The card was finished off with a Jolee Pinecone Embellishment.
- All Supplies are Stampin’ Up! unless otherwise noted. You can ORDER any of them by clicking on the hyperlinks.
Simon Says Stamp – Wednesday – Thanks/Thanksgiving
Mojo373 – Tall & Skinny