Fan Fair Designer Series Paper is one of my absolute favorites this year! The muted colors in this piece are GREAT for backgrounds! It has a crumb cake base which is my neutral of choice -which you already know if you visit me regularly! It's probably the base of more than half of my cards! Take an extra minute to look at your stamps and ribbons. You might see them in a different way! The More Mustard Scallop Dots Ribbon didn't work on this card initially, but when I covered the Polka Dots with the Island Indigo Sale-A-Bration (FREE) Ribbon, it was perfect! I got the pop of mustard color but your eye mostly notices the blue!
All of the supplies used for this card can be purchased on my website HERE.
- Island Indigo, More Mustard and Very Vanilla Card Stocks
- Fan Fair Designer Series Paper
- Crochet Trim, More Mustard Scallop Dots, and Island Indigo Sale-A-Bration Ribbons
- Soda Pop Tops
- 1/2" Circle Punch
- Itty Bitties Stamp Set
- Island Indigo and Crrumb Cake Inks
- Stampin' Sponges
- Snail Adhesive Refill, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals