Father's Day is rapidly approaching! I feel like it was yesterday that we were complaining about the snow! I have been playing with Stampin' Up!'s Blue Ribbon Stamp Set for Graduation Cards and decided it was a good one for Father's Day as well. I still have more BLOG CANDY so Click here to subscribe to my mailing list for your chance to win one of many packages!
- Cut a piece of Stampin' Up! Basic Black Cardstock 4 1/4" x 11". Score and fold at 5 1/2".
- Use the SU! Houndstooth Embossing Folder and the Big Shot to emboss a 4” x 5 ¼” piece of Add A Little Dazzle Ocean Blue Craft Metal.
- Tap a Jet Black Stazon Ink Pad over the top of only the raised portions of the embossed metal. Attach to the card front with Sticky Strip.
- Stamp the Blue Ribbon Stamp from the SU! Blue Ribbon Stamp Set in Versamark Ink onto Whisper White Cardstock. Emboss with Black Embossing Powder and a Heat Tool.
- Stamp "Best" from the Blue Ribbon Stamp Set in Pacific Point Ink onto Whisper White Cardstock and emboss with Clear Embossing Powder. Punch out using the 1 3/8" Circle Punch. Adhere to the center of the black embossed image with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamp just the ribbon portion of the Blue Ribbon Stamp from the Blue Ribbon Stamp Set in Jet Black Stazon Ink onto a scrap of Ocean Blue Craft Metal and carefully cut it out. Adhere over the "ribbon" on the black embossed version.
- Adhere the entire Blue Ribbon image to the card front using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Attach "D-A-D" Tim Holtz Alpha Tiles to the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Attach a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of Whisper White Cardstock to the inside of the card.
Add A Little Dazzle – Dazzling Divas Design Challenge #26/Father's Day (Inspirational Photo Below)
Sister Act Card Challenge #57 Anything Goes
TTCRD – Anything Goes
Paper Crafting Challenges – My Faves (Craft Metal)