I love the Gift Bow Bigz Die! You can create gorgeous bows – effortlessly! Just put a piece of cardstock on top of the Gift Bow Bigz Die and run it through the Big Shot and Voila! You have all of the pieces you need to assemble a perfect bow. Now…I'm warning you…this may cause you to start putting these bows on everything. You won't be able to help yourself. LOL Click here to receive exclusive samples like these directly to your inbox.
Today's card combines two of my favorite things – the Bow and Metal. It makes quite a show when, in fact, it was simple to put together.
The base card is Shimmery White Cardstock cut in half to 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 and then scored and folded in half. The Red Metal was embossed using the Pretty Print Embossing Folder and the Big Shot. The bow was created using Silver Glimmer Paper and the Bigz Bow Maker Die. The greeting is from the Express Yourself Stamp Set and was stamped in Black Ink and then the edges were cut to look like banners using the hexagon punch. The edges were embellished with Rhinestone Basic Jewels. I love the dimension on this! I'd put this in a box or cello bag to deliver it. If you'd like to make this card, you can find all of the supplies in my ONLINE STORE. The Metal is from Add A Little Dazzle.
- Shimmery White Cardstock #101910
- Red Metal from Add A Little Dazzle
- Silver Glimmer Paper #124005
- Express Yourself Stamp Set (wood) #130336 (clear) #130339
- Jet Black Stazon Ink #101406
- Big Shot Die Cutting Machine #113439
- Pretty Prints Textured Impressions Embossing Folder #132175
- Gift Bow Bigz Die #129977
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels #119246
- Hexagon Punch #130919
- Sticky Strip #104294
- Stampin' Dimensionals #104430