Sometimes you have to send cards and you can't seem to find a sentiment that fits. When that happens, I usually use one of my two favorite greetings from the Trust God Stamp Set (See photo below). You don't have to be particularly religious to appreciate a blessing. After all, who couldn't use that as often as possible!
It's amazing what a little Card Making will do to brighten someone's day! We don't often realize what an impact our creations make on those who receive them! I have a number of friends with serious health issues. I want them to know that I am thinking of them and that I care about them but I don't want to bother them with phone calls all the time. When I do speak with them, they always mention how touched they were by the hand-stamped cards I've sent. It's a little package of love right there in their mailbox!
For this particular Card, I used our new Distress Tool on each of the layers. I also sponged just about everything with Crumb Cake Ink. And…you know me…I'm all about the Paper Crafting Embellishments! For a complete list of everything used, see the end of the post. Everything used can be ordered rright on my Website!
- CARD STOCK: Crumb Cake(#120953) , Very Vanilla (#101650)
- DESIGNER SERIES PAPER: Fan Fair (#126918)
- INKS: Crumb Cake (#126975) , Chocolate Chip (#126979), Riding Hood Red (#126968)
- STAMPS: En Francais (#109521), Trust God (#126700)
- BIG SHOT (#113439)
- LACY BROCADE TEXTURED IMPRESSIONS FOLDER (#127819) (Yes! It's still available!)
- DIES: Ovals (Retired)
- SEAM BINDING: Crumb Cake (#122332)
- PUNCHES: Large Oval (#119855), Extra Large Oval (#119859), Scallop Oval (#119856)
- EMBELLISHMENTS: Pearl Basic Jewels (#119247), Silver 1/8" Mini Brad (for flower) (#122941)
- DISTRESS TOOL (#127562)
- HEAT TOOL (#129053)
- CLEAR EMBOSSING POWDER (#109130)
- Snail Adhesive Refill (#104331), Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430), Glue Dots (#103683)