Cheerleaders will always have a special place in my heart. My daughter was a Cheerleader from 3rd or 4th grade until halfway through College. She was Captain of a few teams which gave me the luxury of having her awesome teammates over for Pizza on a regular basis. Once a Cheer Mom, Always a Cheer Mom. It was always lots of fun and we traveled up and down the East Coast going to competitions. Today's challenge was "Jump" which was really difficult for me! I couldn't think of what I wanted to do so I went to my Retired Stamps Closet and dragged out the Cheerleaders! It was a nice walk down memory lane. 🙂
- Cut a piece of Whisper White Cardstock (#100730) to 4 1/4" x 11". Score and fold at 5 1/2"
- Layer a piece of Gold Fancy Foil Vellum (#133363) on top making sure to place the adhesive behind the gold dots so it won't show through.
- Stamp the Cheerleader from "It's a Cheer Thing Stamp Set" in Jet Black Stazon Ink (#) onto a 1 7/8" x 2 3/4" piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Color the cheerleader with Blush Blossom Marker and a Blender Pen (#). Color the uniform with a Basic Black Marker and a Gold Marker. Use Chocolate Chip Marker for her hair and Black and Gold Markers for the bow and sneakers.
- For the pom-poms, use a Versamarker to color in the cirlces and immediately emboss with Gold Embossing Powder (#109129) and a Heat Tool (#129053).
- Layer the piece of cardstock with the Cheerleader onto a 3" x 2 1/8" piece of Gold Foil Sheet (132622).
- Layer that whole piece onto the cardfront using Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430).
- All supplies are Stampin' Up! and can be found in my ONLINE STORE.
When coloring this in, I was aching for Blendabilities Markers or Copics!