Today, I am wishing my son a Happy 23rd Birthday! I'm not sure where the years went but he's grown into the man I'd always hoped he'd be! (Thank God!)
The project was created by cutting tags with the Two Tags Die and the Big Shot. If you score your card stock and place it just BEFORE the cut line, you'll end up with a tag that is attached. I then sticky-stripped them together and cut half tags for the pockets. The Designer Series Paper was used to accent the cover, the pockets, and the background paper for the greeting. Silver Glimmer card stock always ads a pop of bling! The Labels Collection Framelits were used to create the blank "page" to write on. The cover was created using the Birthday Stamp Set from the 25th Anniversary Collection. The entire project is closed with Crumb Cake Seam Binding.
All Supplies are listed and can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE! SALE-A-BRATION ends tomorrow so if you order before then, you'll get a Freebie for every $50 you spend! Enjoy!
- Midnight Muse #126843, Whisper White #100730, Crumb Cake #120953 Card Stocks
- Midnight Muse #126860 and Real Red #126949 Inks
- Print Poetry Designer Series Paper Stack #129312
- Silver Glimmer Paper #124005
- Crumb Cake Seam Binding #122332
- Night of Navy Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon #126874
- Big Shot #113439
- Two Tags Die #115954
- Labels Collection Framelits #125598
- Best of Birthdays Stamp Set #132929 from the Best of 25 Years Collection
- Misc. Retired Stamp Sets