I absolutely LOVE these Patterned Papers! They are everything that I adore: Vintage, Distressed, Masculine, Coordinated! Yummm! I have been saving them for awhile now. Isn’t it funny how we hoard our Paper Crafting Supplies? Why do we do that?! I realized this morning that I have TWO packs of it so I happily cut up a few sheets. LOL
- The base card is SU! Early Espresso Cardstock (#119686) 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ – Scored and folded at 4 1/4″
- The next layer is 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ of Prima Patterned Paper – Cartographer Collection.
- On top of that, I used a different pattern of the same paper 3 3/4″ x 5 1/4″ and cut a third pattern from the paper collection using a SU! Finishing Touches Edgelits Die (#127010). I did the same to a strip of Early Espresso Cardstock (#119686) and slipped it behind the patterned paper.
- The semi-circles were cut using SU! Circle Collection Framelits (#130911).
- The banners were cut from the same Patterned Paper with the edges cut using a Hexagon Punch (#130919).
- The Ribbon is SU! Early Espresso 1/4″ Cotton Ribbon (#134560) and the button is SU! Brushed Bronze.