Happy Wednesday my Stampin’ Peeps! It’s Christmas in July again at StampsAndScrapbooks.com and we’re creating an Ornament Card using Pucker Me Pink Craft Metal and Ornament Framelit Dies. It’s been at least a week since I put a Ribbon Medallion on my cards so I was overdue – LOL!
- The base card is SU! Very Vanilla Cardstock 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ – Scored and folded at 4 1/4″.
- I layered a strip of Precious Pearl Craft Metal onto a piece of 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ Very Vanilla Cardstock and then ran it through the Big Shot in the Beautifully Baroque Embossing Folder and layered it onto the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Ornament was cut from Add A Little Dazzle Pucker Me Pink Craft Metal using SU! Holiday Ornament Framelits and then passed through the Big Shot in the Beautifully Baroque Embossing Folder and attached to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The center of the Ornament was accented using a Vintage Faceted Buttons Button which was attached with Glue Dots and then embellished in the center with a Pearl Basic Jewel.
- The Ribbon Medallion was created with Gold Satin Ribbon and a Jumbo Sticky Round. You can see the VIDEO HERE.
- The sentiment is from the SU! Calm Christmas Stamp Set. It was stamped in Gold Encore Ink and embossed using a mixture of Gold Embossing Powder and Irridescent Ice Embossing Powder. The edges were banner cut using the Hexagon Punch.
The Ribbon Medallion has amazing texture! You can see the ripples in the side view.
- The corner of the card was accented using 3 Pearl Basic Jewels.
Dazzling Divas Design Challenge – Color: Pucker Me Pink & Precious Pearl Craft Metal Sheets