This card has lots of my favorite things on it! I don’t know why but I love pinecones! Isn’t that bizarre? I don’t know why but I just think they’re fabulous little creations. LOL So…These babies are from SU!’s Ornamental Pines Stamp Set and so is the greeting.
Another thing I love is Embossing Folders. They make it look like you worked so hard on your card when the Big Shot does all the work! Craft Metal is just an awesome addition to…well..anything! It just takes your projects to the next level just by being there. How can you resist that? And, lastly, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter! I can’t argue that I love Diamonds and Glitter!
The Pine Needles are inked in SU! Mossy Meadow Ink and then I rubbed off the color on the branches and colored them with a Chocolate Chip Stampin’ Write Marker before stamping them multiple times. The Pinecones were stamped in Chocolate Chip Ink with a bunch of extras that I cut out and attached over the stamped Pinecones with Stampin’ Dimensionals. 2Way Glue was applied to the Pinecones and the Pine Needles and Dazzling Diamonds Glitter was poured (yes, POURED) over the top.
- The base card is Chocolate Chip Cardstock 5-1/2″ x 8 -1/2″ – scored and folded at 4-1/4″.
- The Crumb Cake layer is 4″ x 5-1/4″ and was embossed using SU!’s Woodgrain Embossing Folder.
- A strip of Garland Green Craft Metal was embossed using the Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder and attached to the side of the Card with Score-Tape.
- Christmas Wishes from the Ornamental Pines Stamp Set was inked in Real Red Ink and stamped onto a scrap of Very Vanilla Cardstock. The edges were banner cut using a 1″ Square Punch.
- Another piece of the embossed Garland Green Craft Metal was banner cut using a 1″ Square Punch and attached to the sides of the greeting.
- The bow from the Wonderful Wreath Framelits Dies was used to cut an embossed piece of Scarlet Red Craft Metal. The bow was then attached to the card using Glue Dots.
Dazzling Diva Challenge #50 – See Inspirational Photo Below