Welcome back!!!!! I've missed you! Typepad is the company that hosts this blog and they were under a Cyber Attack for the past 4 days which took down all of the blogs! Craziness! I couldn't post and you couldn't visit. So, Welcome back! I've been having some fun with flowers, as you know. (See this post) so I decided to try a hybrid flower using both metal and cardstock.
This flower uses a Lovely Lavendar Craft Metal Sheet from Add A Little Dazzle. Radiant Orchid is the Pantone Color of the Year so I wanted to use that color for the Dazzling Divas Design Challenge today. (Inpiration photo below) Because the color is so vibrant, I wanted a simple card so I decided to do white on white. I will try to get a Video up later today. 😀
- Embossing Folder is Basket Weave by Darice
- Ribbon is Whisper White Organza by Stampin' Up!
- Stamp is embossed in Silver and is from the Perfect Pennants Stamp Set (SU!)
- Silver Shimmer Paper was used for the corners
- Metal is Lavendar by Add A Little Dazzle
- Punches: Blossom Flower Punch, Petite Petals, Flower from Itty Bitty Punch Pack