We dodged the Snow Storm yesterday!!!! I guess that means that Spring might actually be arriving soon! For me, it's not a MOMENT too soon! This has been a looooong winter in the Northeast!
If you're a frequent visitor to my Blog (thank you!), you know that I've been trying to make more of an effort to use all of the goodies that I have in my studio! These Soda Pop Tops are a favorite of mine! You can just flatten them in the Big Shot. Put the Soda Pop Top face down in between two cutting plates and put on your Multi-purpose Platform with NO tabs (fully open) and run it through. It will get flattened nicely without much distortion. You may have to adjust your "sandwich" depending on your particular Big Shot but it's best to start with the tabs open and work from there.
I have lots and lots of Embellishments! I buy all of them and then hoard them! So, I used a bunch of different ones here – The Soda Pop Tops, of course; In Color Printed Designer Brads; Vintage Designer Faceted Buttons; Brights Designer Collection Buttons; Rhinestone Basic Jewel Accents and lots of Stampin' Dimensionals. All Supplies are listed below and can be found in my ONLINE STORE!
- Daffodil Delight #119683 and Whisper White #100730 Card Stocks
- Polka Dot Parade Designer Series Paper #126902
- Daffodil Delight #126944 and Pumpkin Pie #126945 Inks
- A Round Array Stamp Set #129090
- Clear #129090
- Bundle #133899
- 1" Circle Punch #119868
- Big Shot #113439
- Fancy Fan Textured Impressions Folder #127751
- Daffodil Delight 1/2" Seam Binding #125583
- Soda Pop Tops #129388
- In Color Printed Designer Brads#122940
- Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons #127555
- Brights Designer Collection Buttons #119747
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels Accents #119246
- Stampin' Dimensionals #104430
- SNAIL Adhesive #104332 and REFILL #104331
- Glue Dots #103683