It’s not often that I’m screamingly excited about a new tool. Stampin’ Up! is introducing a revolutionary tool called the STAMPARATUS! They will be accepting pre-orders for it tomorrow (11/16/17). The New “Stamparatus!” is a MUST HAVE for stampers! Holy Cow! It’s so incredible I can’t EVEN! You have to see it to believe it! Check it out! The two removable windows give you FOUR different surfaces to stamp with so you don’t have to move your card over and over!!! (See Video Below).
While this new item will be in the 2018-2019 Catalog, Stampin’ Up! is selling this as a Pre-Order beginning November 16th, 2017 at 4 PM EST. THAT’S TOMORROW!!!! (Delivery will begin February 1, 2018.)
Things you’ll love about the Stamparatus:
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
Here are the details:
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamp
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas
- Retail Price–$49.00 USD/$65.00 CAD
Stampin’ Up! will be releasing LIMITED QUANTITIES of The Stamparatus on November 16th beginning at 4PM EST. YOU can pre-order it at the SAME time as Demonstrators! The pre-order will begin production with a delivery date beginning February 2018. Please check out the FAQs so that you are ready to order when the window opens. You must have an account to order so please visit my STORE to set up an account ahead of time to expedite the order process. See the Ordering Tutorial HERE.
You can see ALL the details in this 5 Things You Must Know Video:
Preorder the new Stamparatus Stamping Tool on November 16th.
Don’t miss the opportunity to be one of the first to have it.
Download the Stamparatus Flyer
How To Reserve A Stamparatus Tutorial
With the launch of this tool, Stampin’ Up! is trying something different: testing a new reservation system. It acts like a true preorder: you reserve your spot and they guarantee shipment as soon as the product arrives in their warehouse. Demonstrators and customers will place reservations and receive their product at the same time. This system will allow SU! to get the product to market as soon as possible while avoiding backorders and efficiently managing inventory.
The global launch will feature three reservation windows. For each window, please note the following:
- Reservation quantities are while supplies last.
- Limit is 1 tool per customer per reservation window. (Note: The Stamparatus is not a Cash-and-Carry item.)
- You may participate in multiple reservation windows.
- In order to reserve your Stamparatus, you are required to provide your credit card information.
- Credit cards will not be charged until the Stamparatus ships from the SU! facility. When you close your order, be sure to verify that your credit card and shipping information is correct.
RESERVATION WINDOWS AVAILABLE TO SHIP
November 16–30, 2017 Approx. February 1, 2018
December 5–30, 2017 Approx. March 19, 2018
January 15–30, 2018 Approx. April 15, 2018
Email me with any questions – Cathy@StampsAndScrapbooks.com