I’m not sure if it’s because I’m a Native New Yorker but I love this Embossing Folder! This card uses the Subway Embossing Folder on Black Craft Metal, Silver Cardstock and again on Black Craft Metal to create an edgy look. Hope you like it. 🙂 If you’re not signed up for the 12 Weeks of Christmas yet, HURRY and Click HERE! Weeks 2 & 3 go out on Wednesday!
- The base card is SU! Basic Black Cardstock cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ – scored and folded at 4-1/4″.
- A 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of AALD Craft Metal was embossed using TH’s Subway Embossing Folder and the Big Shot. The raised portions of the Embossed Craft Metal were sanded using a Sanding Block.
- A 1-3/4″ x 4″ piece of Silver Cardstock was embossed using the Subway Embossing Folder again. It was adhered to the Black Craft Metal using Score-Tape.
- The raised portion of a 3-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ piece of embossed Craft Metal was rubbed with Turquoise Inka Gold adhered to a 3-3/8″ x 4-3/8″ piece of Basic Black Cardstock. It was adhered to the card using Score-Tape.
- A piece of Basic Black Cardstock was rubbed with an Embossing Buddy. A stamp from an SU! Stamp Set was stamped onto the card stock with Versamark Ink and embossed with Silver Embossing Powder and a Heat Tool and punched out with a 1-1/4″ Scalloped Circle Punch.
- “For You” from the same stamp set was embossed with Silver Embossing Powder on Lost Lagoon Cardstock and punched out using a 3/4″ Circle Punch.
- They were layered on top of each other using Stampin’ Dimensionals and then attached to the Craft Metal with another Stampin’ Dimensional.
- A 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock was adhered to the inside of the card.
Thanks so much for stopping by! I SO appreciate your visit! If there’s anything I can do for you, feel free to drop me an email at Cathy@StampsAndScrapbooks.com 😀
Simon Says Stamp Monday – Anything Goes