Bright Colors remind me of Summer! I'm loving Spring in the Northeast but today, it's summer here! The new SU! Sweet Taffy Designer Series Paper is bright and summery so I decided to use it to cheer up a friend.
- SU! Daffodil Delight Cardstock 4 1/4" x 11" – Scored and folded at 5 1/2".
- SU! Whisper White Cardstock 4 1/8" x 5 3/8". Embossed with Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder.
- Sweet Taffy Designer Series Paper layered onto Blackberry Bliss Cardstock
- Tempting Turquoise Cardstock cut with #6 Circle Framelit.
- Sweet Taffy Designer Series Paper cut with #5 Framelit.
- Sentiment from Starburst Greetings stamped in Melon Mambo Ink on Whisper White Cardstock and cut with Starburst Framelits. All circles were layered onto each other and the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- The bow is Whisper White Seam Binding and was tied using the "Tie A Bow With Your Fingers" Technique (VIDEO IS HERE).
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels finish off the card.
- A 4 1/4" x 5 1/4" piece of Whisper White Cardstock is attached to the inside of the card.
Mojo Monday – #350
Avenue 613 - Anything Goes or Subway Art
Eureka Stamps – Friends
Paper Crafting Challenges – In Summer
Crafty Creations Challenges – Tic Tag Toe – (Ribbon, Circle, Die Cut <Starburst>)