Masculine Cards are my favorite cards to create! Distress Inks are perfect for creating a Vintage look and the Embossing Folders are a great companion. Pair them with a few masculine embellishments and some Craft Metal and you’re good to go! The Dazzling Diva Challenge was a perfect opportunity to break out my new Stamps to pair with Craft Metal. This Time Traveler has been on my wish list for a long time. The Embossing Folders were already in my collection but they went well with my new stamp.
- The base card is SU! Basic Black Card Stock cut 5″ x 11″ – scored and folded at 5-1/2″.
- A 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ piece of Manila Card Stock was embossed using TH’s Pocket Watch Embossing Folder.
- Antique Linen, Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain and Antiqued Bronze Distress Stains were applied to a Craft Sheet and spritzed with Water. The Card Stock was pressed into the Distress Inks and Heat Set.
- Distress Inks – Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain, Broken China and Peacock Feathers – were applied to the card stock using a Blending Tool.
- Antiqued Bronze Distress Stain was splattered onto the project using a paint brush.
- The Ticket is from a Ticket Swap I participated in. I made some extras to save for another project (like this one!).
- The Time Traveler guy was stamped in Black Archival Ink and then watercolored using SU! Stampin’ Write Markers in Chocolate Chip and Early Espresso and an Aqua Painter. Antique Linen Distress Ink was used with the Aqua Painter also.
- He was cut out and attached to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A strip of Bronze Craft Metal was embossed using TH’s Eiffel Tower Embossing Folder and attached to the back of the card.
- The Ticket was attached to the card front using an Aged Bronze Clip.
- The Manila Card was attached to the card using Score-tape.
- A metal watch embellishment was colored with Antiqued Bronze Distress Paint. Black Soot Distress Paint and Evergreen Bough Distress Paint were touched to the top of the watch to age it.
- A Bronze Swivel Clasp was attached to the watch and then adhered to the card.
- A scrap of AALD Brushed Bronze Craft Metal was embossed with AALD’s Gears Stainless Steel Stencil using a No More Shims Pad. It was cut out and attached to the corner of the card. Evergreen Bough Distress Ink was touched on top to age it.
- Black Soot Distress Ink was splattered onto the surface of the card using a Paint Brush.
Simon Says Stamp – Monday – “Make New Friends But Keep The Old” – (New Stamps/Old Folders)
Simon Says Stamp – Wednesday – “Something New” – (My NEW Time Traveler Stamp – love him!)
Mixed Media Monthly – “New To You” (New Stamp, New Embellishment)
Dazzling Diva Challenge #57 – See Inspirational Photo Below