Another month is flying by! Depending on where you are, you may be in the snow storm of the century. :-O I hope you have power and internet and something yummy to eat! Crazy! I think you should just go create something! For today’s Dazzling Diva Challenge, I decided to go Clean and Simple – for a change. LOL The challenge was to create a 3D flower from Craft Metal. Pretty simple. Give it a whirl! (Details Below)
- White Card Stock 4-1/4″ x 11″ – Scored and folded at 5-1/2″.
- White Card Stock 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ run through the Big Shot in SU’s Lovely Hearts Embossing Folder.
- Wrap a piece of 1/8″ Silver Ribbon around the bottom of the post card and secure behind using Glue Dots.
- Use Foam Tape or Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach the post card to the base card.
- Use “xoxo” from the Circle Card Thinlits Die Set to cut a piece of AALD Scarlet Red Craft Metal. (Tip: Put a piece of wax paper between the die and the metal before passing it through the Big Shot. This will make removal a cinch!)
- Use SU’s Blossom Punch to punch out two flowers from AALD Scarlet Red Craft Metal.
- Use SU’s Pansy Punch to punch out two flowers from AALD Scarlet Red Craft Metal.
- Emboss all of the flowers using a Polka Dot Embossing Folder.
- Roll the edges of the flowers on a stick – or something of equal thickness – and shape so that the petals pop up.
- Use Glue Dots to assemble one flower on top of the other , offsetting the petals.
- Glue one of TH’s Idea-Ology Gumballs to the center of the flower and adhere to the card front using Glue Dots.
- Use Liquid Glue to attach the Metal “xoxo” to the front of the card.
Simon Says Stamp – Wednesday – Have a heart
Dazzling Diva Challenge #60 – Create a Craft Metal Flower – Inspirational Photo Below