I've been on a Masculine Card roll lately! I love anything aged, Vintage, Shabby Chic, or Distressed. This card is very simple — just use the Distress Tool to age your edges and then sponge some Chocolate Chip Ink and Voilá!
- Cut Basic Black Cardstock (#121045) at 4-1/4" x 11".
- Score and fold at 5-1/2". Distress the edges using a Distress Tool (#127562).
- Cut a piece of Newsprint Designer Series Paper at 4" x 5-1/4".
- Distress the edges of the Newsprint with a Distress Tool and crumble it up. Open it and sponge the edges with Chocolate Chip Ink (#126979) and a Stampin' Sponge (#101610). Run the sponge lightly over the creases to further age the paper. You can tear the edges slightly and sponge, if you prefer a "shabbier" look. Attach to the card front with your choice of adhesive.
- Cut a piece of Early Espresso Cardstock (#119686) at 4" x 4-1/4". Run it through the Big Shot (#113439) in the Houndstooth Embossing Folder (#123134). Use the Distress Tool to distress the edges.
- Cut a piece of Early Espresso Designer Series Paper from the Neutrals Pack (#130132) at 3-7/8" x 4-1/8" Distress and sponge the edges with Chocolate Chip Ink. Adhere to the Chocolate Chip/Houndstooth piece and adhere to the front of your card.
- Stamp "Make a Wish" from the Perfect Pennants Stamp Set (#) in Early Espresso Ink (#126974) onto Very Vanilla Cardstock (#101650) and emboss with Clear Embossing Powder (#109130) and a Heat Tool (#129053).
- Using the Circle Collection Framelit Dies (#130911), cut out the greeting. Distress the edges and sponge with Chocolate Chip Ink.
- Cut a circle from Early Espresso Cardstock using the next size die – up from the one you used to cut your greeting. Distress the edges. (If you number your circles from largest to smallest, I used the #5 and #6 framelits.)
- Mount the greeting circle to the cardstock circle. Attach to the card front using Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430).
- Tie a piece of Linen Thread (#104199) into a Designer Brushed Bronze Button (#127833) and attach to the card front using a Glue Dot (#103683) on one side and Stampin' Dimensionals on the other side. (The button will be level with the circles on one side so you will need to stack two halves of Stampin' Dimensionals on the other side to bring it up to the same height.)
- Cut a piece of 4" x 5-1/4" Very Vanilla Cardstock and distress and sponge the edges. Adhere to the inside of the card.
All Supplies are Stampin' Up! and can be delivered to your door by ordering in my ONLINE STORE.