Isn’t it funny how your surroundings influence your thoughts, Card Making, and even what you dream at night! It’s cold and wintery in the Northeast so I seem to be on a blue/snow tangent! LOL. Today’s card uses a lot of bling so I tried to balance it by not adding any other colors. The card stock used for the doily die was one I created a loooong time ago. While your supplies are out and your desk is a mess, make extras. It’s so fun to just whip something up from your scraps!
- The base card is card stock weight Vellum that was embossed with SU!’s Lucky Stars Embossing Folder.
- The card is mounted onto a 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Neena White Card Stock.
- The Mini Star Punch from SU!’s Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack was used to punch out stars from Dazzling Diamond Glimmer Paper and adhered over the top half of the Vellum with Glue Dots.
- A Whisper White Organza Ribbon was wrapped around the bottom of the card and secured with Glue Dots.
- A 1/8″ Silver Ribbon was wrapped around the ribbon and secured with a Glue Dot. A Silver Bow was adhered to the card with another Glue Dot.
- The background scrap of card stock was die cut using SU!’s Darling Doily Thinlits Die and adhered to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The word “Joy” from SU!’s Wondrous Wreath Framelits Dies was used to cut out Dazzling Diamond Glimmer Paper and then secured to the front of the Doily with Glue Dots.
- Rhinestone Jewels were used to accent the Doily and to finish off the bottom of the card.
You would be surprised by how many little treasures you have in your stash! Get them out and make something beautiful to brighten someone’s day! All SU! Supplies can be ordered by clicking the links below. Thanks so much for visiting! Knowing you’ve been here makes me happy! 😀
Simon Says Stamp – Monday – Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp – Wednesday – Bling It On