Happy Hanukkah! I just got my shipment of Wondrous White Craft Metal Sheets and I love them! I’ve been meaning to do a Hanukkah card and today’s color combination was perfect for it! Other than embossing the metal and embossing the image, there’s nothing to this card. Easy Peasy! All Supplies are Stampin’ Up! unless otherwise noted. Need something? Just click on the links below and it’ll arrive at your door. 😀
It’s Wednesday and that means it’s time for the Dazzling Diva Challenge at Add A Little Dazzle! This will be the last challenge of the year! Can you believe it? You can enter your card HERE – it’s open until January 6th!
- Base Card is SU! Whisper White Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 10-1/2″ – Scored and folded at 5-1/4″.
- Silver Glimmer Paper is cut at 5-1/8″ x 5-1/8″
- Wondrous White Craft Metal is 4-3/4″ x 4-3/4″ run through the Big Shot in the Beautifully Baroque Embossing Folder. There will be a space at the edge – it’s covered by the ribbon. 😉
- Ocean Blue Craft Metal (ooooooooh!) is 3-3/4″ x 4″ and is embossed with the Beautifully Baroque Embossing Folder.
- An Embossing Buddy was passed over a 2-7/8″ x 3-3/8″ piece of Whisper White Card Stock. SU!’s Happy Hanukkah Stamp was stamped in Versamark Ink and embossed with Sterling Silver Embossing Powder. The little flames were colored in with a Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Write Marker.
- The Menora was mounted onto a 3″ x 3-1/2″ piece of Silver Glimmer Paper.
- A Whisper White Satin Ribbon was secured behind the project using Glue Dots. The Double Bow was added using Glue Dots as well. You can see a simple Technique showing How To Tie A Double Bow Using Your Fingers HERE.
Simon Says Stamp – Wednesday – Winter Inspiration
Simon Says Stamp – Monday – Anything Goes
Dazzling Diva Challenge #56 – Inspirational Photo Below