Believe it, or not, I have many "Stars" I could send cards to! LOL! The women on my Team continuously amaze me! The Designer Series Paper in this project is one that I like but always forget to use! Does that ever happen to you? I have been trying to use my goodies lately! My craft room is overflowing with lots of amazing products but I tend to use the same things over and over! Parker's Patterns Designer Series Paper is perfect for the men in your life! The primary color palette lends itself beautifully to fun, simple projects.
I love embellishments! I guess that's obvious if you look at this card! LOL Ribbon, Rhinestones and Glitter! And believe me, I could have put even more "stuff" on here! I always have to hold myself back! It reminds me of when my kids were young and they would make projects that were beautiful – 20 minutes before they finished! haha – they would just keep piling things on! Now that they're grown, I still love looking at their sweet creations.
Supplies are listed and can be found in my ONLINE STORE.
- Not Quite Navy #101722, Marina Mist #119682, Daffodil Delight #119683 and Whisper White #100730 Card Stocks
- Parker's Patterns Designer Series Paper #131021
- Houndstooth Textured Impressions Folder #123134
- Big Shot #113439
- 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon – Daffodil Delight #126872
- 1 1/4" Square Punch #119865 – (To cut the banner)
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels #119246
- Two-Way Glue #100425
- Dazzling Diamonds Glitter #102023
- Stampin' Dimensionals #104430
- SNAIL Adhesive #104332 and REFILL #104331
- Stars are from a RETIRED die (sorry!)