I love animal prints. I just do. My house is decorated with them. My closet is filled with them. Now, my card is sporting one. The new Stampin’ Up! It’s Wild Zebra Background Stamp just rocks! I love the wow of black and fuscia together.
- SU! Basic Black Card Stock cut 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ – scored and folded at 4-1/4″.
- Ink the It’s Wild Background Stamp with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and stamp onto a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Whisper White Card Stock.
- Adhere Zebra piece to a 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ piece of Melon Mambo Card Stock.
- Wrap a piece of Whisper White Satin Ribbon around the post card and adhere behind using Glue Dots. Attach to card front with Tear and Tape Adhesive.
- Tie a Double Bow using the “How to tie a double bow using your fingers” technique (See VIDEO HERE) and attach to the ribbon with Glue Dots.
- Stamp “Congrats to you” from the Tin of Cards Stamp Set in Melon Mambo Ink onto a scrap of Whisper White Card Stock and emboss with Clear Embossing Powder and a Heat Tool.
- Use a Banner Framelit to cut out the sentiment and attach to a larger banner cut piece of Melon Mambo Card Stock.
- Attach banner to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Embellish card front with Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
- Finish inside of card with 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Whisper White Card Stock.
If you have any questions about any of the directions or products, please don’t hesitate to contact me at Cathy@StampsAndScrapbooks.com. If you’d like free exclusive samples to your inbox, CLICK HERE to Join My Mailing List.
If you’re read this far, thank you! I appreciate your visit!