I’m a huge believer in celebrating the good things in life – accomplishments being one of them. I had the luxury of creating this card for a friend’s son who not only graduated law school but landed his dream job. That made it even more fun for me. He actually sent me a hand written thank you note. You don’t see that every day anymore!
- Cut Basic Black Card Stock to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ and score at 4-1/4″.
- Emboss a 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ piece of Basic Black Card Stock using the Lucky Stars Embossing Folder and the Big Shot. Attach to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut 3 stars from Gold Glimmer Paper using the Stars Framelits and the Big Shot. Use a small star to cut out a star in the center of the larger star and attach all three to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp “congratulations!” from SU!’s Big News Stamp Set in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on a scrap of Whisper White Card Stock. Use a 1″ Square Punch to banner cut the edge.
- Mount sentiment onto a larger piece of Gold Glimmer Paper and use a 1″ Square Punch to banner cut the edge. Attach to card front with Tear and Tape Adhesive.
- Finish inside of card with a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Whisper White Card Stock.