I finally finished the VIDEO for my April Tag for Tim's Tags of 2014 but…I couldn't let the day go by without showing you something new so I created a second version too. You can see the ORIGINAL TAG post HERE. The Video is below as well as a couple of Paper Flower Videos. You can Subscribe to my You Tube Channel for more Paper Crafting Videos. Thanks so much for visiting! 😀
- Begin by prepping the tag as detailed in THIS post HERE.
- Cut a piece of Chipboard using the TH Scrollwork On the Edge Die.
- Paint the die with Broken China Distress Paint and allow to dry.
- Sand lightly and apply Vintage Photo Distress Ink over the top and sides of the die. This will give it a distressed, almost rusty, look.
- The rest of the tag was created using the same techniques as the Video Below.
Here's the Video for the first April 2014 Tag. (The Alternate Flower Videos Below as well.)
STAMPloration – Stamps and Your Favorite Technique (Distress)
Papertake Weekly – Anything Goes
Stampinfortheweekend – Spring Colours
Pile It On Challenge – Floral Fantasy
Crazy Challenge – Bling it On
Artistic Inspirations – Anything Goes
SuzyBees Bloomin' Challenge – Spring Flowers