Paper Crafting can be EASY! Four words…Texture, texture, texture – and…yup…more texture! You can create an entire card with just texture! Crazy but true! I love Textured Impressions Embossing Folders! They take all the work out of creating! You can emboss full quarter sheets of cardstock and then cut them up and use the pieces on different card making projects. I made several of these this morning while my "stuff" was already out! The center Medallion was creating using the Jumbo Sticky Rounds. You can see how it's done HERE.
The Best of 25 Years Stamp Sets are released monthly by Stampin' Up! in honor of their 25th Anniversary! They have a collection of favorites over the past 25 years. One of my personal favorites is the Best of Greeting Stamp Set. (Images below) It has been my "go to" set over the past couple of months!
The center of the Medallion is accented using a Vintage Faceted Designer Button and a Large Pearl. It's fun to "layer" embellishments to create a totally new look!
All Supplies are Stampin' Up! and can be found in my ONLINE STORE.
- Very Vanilla cardstock #101650
- Best of 25 Years – Greetings Stamp Set #133485
- Chocolate Chip Ink #126986
- Big Shot Die Cutting Machine #113439
- Pretty Print Textured Impressions Embossing Folder #132175
- Square Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing Folder #119976
- Beautifully Baroque Textured Impressions Embossing Folder #130917
- Fancy Fan Textured Impressions Embossing Folder #127751
- Very Vanilla Seam Binding #120999
- Jumbo Sticky Rounds #127852
- Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons #127555
- Large Pearl Basic Jewels #125577
- Stampin' Dimensionals #104430
- SNAIL Adhesive Refill #104331
- Stampin' Paper Trimmer #126889
- Bone Folder #102300