Today's card is my attempt at a Clean and Simple Card! The Papillion Potpourri Stamp Set is full of different butterflies. I chose this one to accent one of the flowers from Stampin' Up!'s Flower Shop Stamp Set. The sentiment is from the Express Yourself Hostess Set. The technique I used was "Masking Tape" which I've explained before but, very simply, you touch your Masking Tape to your ink pad and then to your paper. The Ink Colors used here are Pool Party and the black is Jet Black Stazon Ink. The flower centers were accented with a Sponge Dauber.
The butterfly was stamped in Jet Black Stazon Ink onto Whisper White Cardstock and then colored in using a Pool Party Stampin' Write Marker. Then, it was stamped onto Cardstock Vellum in Jet Black Stazon Ink. I used a Pool Party Stampin' Write Marker to color on the BACK of the Vellum and then used a 2-Way Glue Pen to outline the edge of the butterfly and sprinkled it with Dazzling Diamonds Glitter. I then attached the Vellum Butterfly to the Cardstock Butterfly and adhered them to the flower using Glue Dots.
Rhinestone Basic Jewels were used to accent the sentiment. All supplies are Stampin' Up! and can be found in my ONLINE STORE.
- Whisper White Cardstock #100730
- Pool Party Ink #126982
- Jet Black Stazon Ink #101406
- White Vellum Cardstock #101856
- Papillion Potpourri Stamp Set W#132058 C#123759
- Flower Shop Stamp Set W#130939 C#130942
- Express Yourself Hostess Stamp Set W#130336 C#130339
- Pool Party Stampin' Write Marker (Subtles Collection #131263)
- Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker #100082
- 2-Way Glue Pen #100425
- Dazzling Diamonds Glitter #102023
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels #119246
- Glue Dots #103683
- Color Spritzing Tool