Happy Monday, Everyone! I know Monday gets a bad rap, but I love it! It’s my busiest day of the week and I get SO much done, that I actually like it! So, I hope this Masculine Birthday Card brightens your morning a little bit.
- Base Card is SU! Bermuda Bay Card Stock cut 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ – Scored and folded at 4 1/4″.
- Layer a 4″ x 5 1/4″ piece of Chevron Patterned Paper from SU!’s Stacked with Love Designer Series Paper Pack over the base card.
- Cut a diagonal strip of Bermuda Bay Card Stock and adhere to the Patterned Paper.
- Layer a 3″ x 3″ piece of Silver Foil Paper onto a 3 1/8″ x 3 1/8″ piece of Basic Black Card Stock.
- Stamp “It’s Your Birthday” from the Birthday Bash Stamp Set in Bermuda Bay Ink onto Whisper White Card Stock and emboss with Clear Embossing Powder.
- Cut around the perimeter of the greeting and layer onto a piece of Basic Black Card Stock and cut around the image to create a small border. Adhere to the Foil Paper with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Emboss a 1 3/4″ Circle of Bermuda Bay Card Stock with the Tiny Triangles Embossing Folder and the Big Shot.
- Tie a piece of 1/8″ Bermuda Bay Ribbon through the holes in a Silver Button and layer onto the Circle. Adhere to the corner of the Foil Paper with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere Bermuda Bay Sequins randomly to the card front with Glue Dots.
- Finish the inside of the card with a 4″ x 5 1/4″ piece of Whisper White Card Stock.