One of the hottest trends of the past year is Chalkboard. This is a really fun look! We now have two additions to your Chalkboard tool box – ColorBox Chalk InkPads and Chalkboard Paper. Yay! I whipped up a quick card and a short video showing you the difference between stamping with these inks on Chalkboard Paper and on regular card stock (um….no!) Check it out and let me know what you think! 🙂
Basic Black Card Stock is on the left and Chalkboarad Paper is on the right. BIG difference, right?
Here’s the Video:
The focal point of the card was stamped with Rose Coral ColorBox Chalk Ink onto Chalkboard Paper. Full details are below.
- The base card is SU! Basic Black Paper 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ – scored and folded at 4 1/4″.
- Attach a 4″ x 5 1/4″ piece of SU! Stacked With Love Patterned Paper to a 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ Whisper White Card Stock.
- Attach another pattern from the Stacked With Love Patterned Paper Pack to the Whisper White Card Stock.
- Attach a piece of Very Vanilla Seam Binding horizontally across the front of the card and secure behind with Glue Dots.
- Attach a piece of Calypso Coral Pom Pom Trim vertically across the front of the card and secure behind with Glue Dots.
- Ink the Forever Friends Stamp with Rose Coral ColorBox Chalk Ink onto Chalkboard Paper and Heat Set. Cut using a Label Framelit Die and the Big Shot and adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Attach a little ball from the Calypso Coral Pom Pom Trim to the lower right side with a Glue Dot.
- Attach a 4″ x 5 1/4″ piece of Whisper White Card Stock to the inside of the card.
Hope you’re having a great weekend! Stay warm – NOT like US!