- Brown Sugar Cardstock 4 1/4" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4".
- Crisp Cantaloupe Cardstock 4 1/8" x 5 3/8".
- Whisper White Cardstock with Baked Brown Sugar Ink sponged across the bottom and then Bermuda Bay Ink sponged across the top.
- The Sea Horse and Shell were stamped in Baked Brown Sugar Ink.
- The plant was stamped in Crisp Cantaloupe Ink.
- The Fish was stamped in Soft Suede Ink
- The "net" was cut from a piece of Brushed Copper Craft Metal Sheet
- Baked Brown Sugar thick Baker's Twine was wrapped around the card and secured in the back.
- "Thanks" from the Lots of Thanks Stamp Set was stamped in Baked Brown Sugar and then punched with a (retired) tag punch and layered onto a piece of Brushed Copper Craft Metal.
- A 4" x 5 1/4" piece of Whisper White Cardstock was layered onto the inside of the card.
Dazzling Divas Design Challenge – Anything Goes or Inspirational Photo