Create a paper craft that showcases how you add texture,
and tell us about it in your blog post.
Texture makes me happy! Embossing Folders are a very easy way to add texure to your project without a lot of work. This Birthday card has both texture and circles.
- SU! Whisper White Cardstock cut 4 1/4" x 11". Score and fold at 5 1/2".
- SU! Whisper White Cardstock 4 1/8" x 5 3/8" run through Big Shot in Large Polka Dot Embossing folder.
- Run 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" pieces of colored Cardstock through the Big Shot in different Embossing Folders.
- Daffodil Delight Cardstock – Tiny Triangles
- Real Red Cardstock- Perfect Polka Dots
- Bermuda Bay Cardstock- Zig Zag
- Pumpkin Pie Cardstock – Decoratve Dots
- Melon Mambo Cardstock – Arrows
- Punch out 2 of each color using 3/4" Circle Punch and adhere to the circles on the White Cardstock.
- Stamp "Happy Birthday" from the SU! Occasions 4You Stamp Set in Real Red Ink onto Whisper White Cardstock and emboss with Clear Embossing Powder and a Heat Tool. Trim cardstock and round corners with a Corner Rounder Punch.
- Cut a strip of the embossed Bermuda Bay Cardstock 4 1/8" x 5 3/8". Attach the greeting to the front of the stip using Stampin' Dimensionals and then adhere the strip to the center of the card.
- Spritz the entire card with Vanilla Smooch Spritz Spray.
Scrapbooker Phd - Texture
Avenue 613 – Anything Goes or Subway Art
Eureka Stamps – Friends
Simon Says Stamp – Wednesday – Friends
Simon Says Stamp – Monday – Anything Goes
TTCRD – Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge – Anything Goes #61