Happy Monochromatic Monday! Grafitti and WordPress are so big right now! This card uses the SU! Alphabet Press Embossing Folder as its background and a Ribbon Medalion (See How To Video HERE) in one of the new "In Colors."
- SU! Whisper White Cardstock cut 5 1/2" x 8 1/2". Score and fold at 4 1/4".
- Cut SU! Whisper White Cardstock 4 1/8" x 5 3/8". Run through Big Shot in the SU! Alphabet Press Embossing Folder. Sponge Lost Lagoon Ink over the raised portions of the embossing with a Stampin' Sponge.
- Run a piece of Lost Lagoon Cardstock through the Big Shot in the Alphabet Press Embossing Folder. Gently rub a Silver Metallic Encore Ink Pad over just the raised portion of the embossing. Attach cardstock to the left side of the embossed white piece of cardstock.
- Cut a strip of Brushed Silver Cardstock 1/2" x 4 1/2". Banner cut the edges and adhere to the front of the card.
- Use a Jumbo Sticky Round and Lost Lagoon 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon to create a Ribbon Medallion. (See How To Video HERE) Attach to the card front.
- Use a Vintage Faceted Designer Button for the center. Accent with a Rhinestone Basic Jewel.
- Cut a Window Sheet to 1 3/4" x 2". Stamp a Greeting in Jet Black Stazon Ink and attach to the card front using a couple of drops of Crystal Effects.
- Adhere the card front to the card base using Stampin' Dimensionals.
Mojo Monday – #351
Simon Says Stamp – Wednesday – You Gotta Have Friends