Today I have the honor of being part of a BLOG HOP with both eclectic Paperie and Add A Little Dazzle! It’s been great fun creating with such beautiful products!
Make sure to stop by and visit each of the Design Team blogs for a chance to win 1 of 2 prize packages from eclectic Paperie and Add a Little Dazzle valued at $25. You have until Friday, June 27th to enter. The winners will be announced on both blogs on Saturday, June 28th. You must leave a comment on both blogs.
Now…on to the card…. I was so in love with these 7 Dots Studio Papers that I had a very hard time covering them with anything! I wanted to use as many of them as possible so I created a tri-fold card and used three different patterns from the Nature Walk Collection.
- The base card is SU! Basic Black Cardstock cut 6″ x 12″ and then scored at 4″ and 8″.
- The two interior panels have 5-7/8″ x 3-7/8″ pieces of 7 Dots Studio Nature Walk patterned paper adhered to them.
- The front panel is SU! Crumb Cake Cardstock cut to 5-7/8″ x 3-7/8″.
- A 5-1/2″ x 1-1/4″ piece of Add A Little Dazzle Dark Rich Chocolate Craft Metal Sheet was embossed using the TH French Script Texture Fade and the Big Shot. It was then adhered to a 5-5/8″ x 3-5/8″ piece of patterned paper.
- A piece of SU! Crumb Cake Seam Binding was adhered down the front of the card in the center of the craft metal and secured behind with Glue Dots.
- The “Tie a Bow Using Your Fingers Technique” (How to Video is HERE) was used to tie a triple bow which was adhered to the seam binding with Glue Dots. The “legs” of the ribbon were positioned and secured with Glue Dots as well.
- An Idea-ology charm was attached to the knot in the bow using a jump ring. It was colored using Gold Distress Paint.
- The word “Journey” from the TH Hashtag Stamp Set was inked in SU! Early Espresso Ink and embossed using Clear Embossing Powder and a Heat Tool. It was then punched with an Oval Punch and secured behind an Idea-ology Ornate Plate. The Ornate Plate was then attached to the card front using a Paper Piercing Tool and Brads.
- An Idea-ology Mini Corner was attached to the corner of the Crumb Cake layer and it was then attached to the card front.
I hope you’ve enjoyed today’s project! If you’d like to be the first to see New Projects, Click here to subscribe to my mailing list.
Simon Says Stamp – Monday – “Clean Out The Cobwebs” – (Ornate Plate)
Simon Says Stamp – Wednesday – “You Gotta Have Fiends”
Vintage Journey – “Wings & Things”
613 Avenue Create – Anything Goes