For today's Dazzling Diva Design Challenge, I created a Patriotic Card with Craft Metal Stars. The flag in the background was flow for us when my nephew was in Iraq.
- Cut a piece of SU! Whisper White Cardstock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2". Score and fold at 4 1/4".
- Cut a piece of SU! Whisper White Cardstock 4 1/8" x 5 3/8". Stamp the brushstroke from SU! Work of Art in Real Red Ink three times onto the cardstock.
- Adhere a 1-7/8" x 2" piece of Midnight Blue Craft Metal to the upper left corner.
- Stamp "Life Doesn't Have To Be Perfect To Be Wonderful" in Real Red Ink in the lower left corner of the cardstock.
- Adhere the stamped piece to the card using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Use a 2-Way Glue Pen in between the stamped brushstrokes and sprinkle Dazzling Diamonds Glitter over the glue.
- Use a Star Punch to punch out 5 stars from a Wondrous White Craft Metal. Use a Brayer to flatten them out.
- Adhere the stars to the Midnight Blue Craft Metal with Glue Dots.
Dazzling Diva Design Challenge - Here's the Inspiration Photo. Why don't you play along?