Here’s a simple, bright colored DIY card using Patterned Paper and Circle Punches to create a tall and skinny card that’s great for any occasion. Happy Monday! 😀
- Cut SU! Whisper White Cardstock 4 1/4″ x 11″. Score and fold at 5 1/2″.
- Cut strip of Sweet Taffy Designer Series Paper. Layer onto a piece of Melon Mambo card stock and adhere to card front.
- Cut a rectangle of Sweet Taffy Designer Series Paper (different pattern) and layer onto a piece of Tempting Turquoise Cardstock.
- Stamp a sentiment from Starburst Sayings in Melon Mambo Ink onto Whisper White Cardstock and cut out using the matching framelits.
- Use the Circle Framelits to cut out a larger circle in Tempting Turquoise Cardstock and layer the sentiment on top using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Adhere to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Use different sized Circle Punches to punch out different patterns of the Designer Series Paper and layer onto circles of Melon Mambo and Daffodil Delight Cardstocks.
- Embellish with a Rhinestone Basic Jewel.